What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The easiest, quickest, and most affordable way to create unlimited mobile websites with the click of a few buttons
- Enter your own banner or let the software create one for you
- Easily change colors with the built in color picker
- Save your mobile site with the click Of a button
- Create mobile websites in a matter Of minutes
- Easily make changes with just a few clicks
- Build an unlimited number of mobile sites
- Automatically include tap to call us tab
- Preview your mobile site with 1 click
- No HTML or coding knowledge required
- Automatically create accordion tabs
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Best Mobile Website Maker scores 74.28/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://bestmobilewebsitemaker.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bestmobilewebsitemaker.com you’ll also be taken through to bestmobilewebsitemaker.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)